In our portal you will find Solicitors and Law Firms based in CM20 1JJ Harlow specialising in personal injury, family, criminal and immigration law and providing employment and business legal services.


Solicitors for your Family
Throughout our network of Branches we offer a Personal, yet Professional, Legal Service to our Private Clients.

We deliver the highest levels of expertise and attention to detail and deliver up-to-date advice in what is a fast-changing and challenging area of the law.

Wills and Probate

Our Private Client team can help you with more then just Wills and Probate; we have specialists in Will Writing, Probate & Administration of Estates, Will Disputes and Court of Protection matters.

Whether your affairs are simple or complex, we can work with you to provide the most suitable arrangements for you and your family.

We have considerable experience in this area of the law and will be pleased
to arrange an initial FREE consultation.

Lease Extensions

If you own a leasehold residential property then you should consider negotiating an extension of the term of the lease.

The longer you leave it, the more it will cost, particularly if the term of the lease drops below
80 years. We can deal with the whole process for you.

Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)

A LPA is a legal document that allows you to choose someone (an Attorney) that you trust to make decisions on your behalf about your property and affairs or personal welfare, at a time in the future when you no longer wish to make those decisions or when you lack the mental capacity to make those decisions yourself.

The costs of making a LPA are far lower than the costs that would be incurred if your family needed to make an application to the Court of Protection to appoint a Receiver at a time when you were no longer able to appoint an Attorney.

Court of Protection

The Court of Protection is a divison of The High Court which can protect incapable people in relation to their finances and welfare.

If someone close to you has become unable to manage their affairs and make personal decisions (and they did not appoint an Attorney under either an Enduring Power of Attorney or a Lasting Power of Attorney) then we can help make the application to the Court of Protection to appoint a Receiver.


When your world comes tumbling down, we are here to help you. Of all the various matters that we deal with, we consider problems with relationships require the most sensitive handling.

Whether we are acting in connection with a divorce, in matters regarding children, or any other type of case involving the family or a relationship, we believe our client needs to be satisfied that he, or she, is in safe and caring hands.


Employment Law and the related procedure can be very complicated and acting incorrectly, or not at all, can have serious consequences. Contact us without delay and we will be pleased to advise you on your rights.

Do you feel your employer is treating you unreasonably, for example by discriminating against you in some way? Have you been dismissed from work and feel it may have been unfair? Or perhaps you have been made redundant and your employer wants you to sign an agreement. Contact us to discuss matters.

Landlord and Tenant

From serving notices to obtaining possession and pursuing rent arrears, we have specialists who will guide you and handle the entire matter.

Alternatively, do you want to acquire the freehold of your home or join with your neighbours and buy the freehold of your block of flats?

Accident/Personal Injury

Regularly in the press and in the media there are advertisements by commercial companies offering to assist people with their claim.

We understand the importance of a solicitor being easily available to a client, and, of a client being able to consult his or her solicitor with the minimum of cost and inconvenience. This is why we have developed our network of offices.

Medical & Professional Negligence

Do you feel that you have received the wrong treatment from a Doctor or Hospital, or perhaps your condition has not correctly been diagnosed?

This is a specialist area of professional negligence and we suggest you consult us urgently.

From time to time we all need to consult professional people, such as accountants, surveyors and solicitors, for advice and assistance.

That person usually owes a duty of care to you and, if you consider you have suffered any loss as a result of a breach of that duty, then you should consider a claim.

We have considerable experience in this area of law and in dealing with Insurance Companies. We will be pleased to assist you in making a claim as appropriate.

We will discuss funding arrangements with you regarding the fees and expenses for bringing such a claim, including proceeding on a No Win, No Fee arrangement.
5 West Square The High
CM20 1JJ

Phone: 01279 418601

Visit website

Visits: 68596
Favoured: 1
0 vote

Contact owner


Home East England Essex Harlow Barnes Partners Solicitors